3.6
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Dear Sir ,

wish you'r having good day there ,

my name is Hosam Eldin Abdelmohsen Ahmed and gladly i'am customer of you as i bough my 1st Volvo V40 R Design 2014 .

i enjoyed the trial and i do all my care mentainence at your legal service centers usually with AboRawaash center except my last 2 cycle services 70000 and 80000 which i did the work at Rsslan maady service center .

Sorry for getting long on you but i like you to be aware about what happened with me at that center at the last couple of vesits doing the 80000 km service .

i was told by the mechanist was on duty of my car to change the water bag cause it was not in perfect condition from his point of view and i told him that the bag was changed at Aborawaash center at 50000 km service and i have no complain about it but he called on me after he washed the bag and told me about one small area which is week and may cause a leak after sometime .

i took his advice and told him that todays there is problems about providing spare parts in Egypt so i'll take this one and keep it as spare after taking it to plastic corrector technision to deal with that week point and i changed the bag with a new at the Raslan service .

few days later i went to fix the old water bag and i was surprised thst he exchanged my on with another in a waisted case with so many crakes all around due to over heat at the car was fixed at and the plastic of the bag is yellowish in colour for the same reason and with black residue at it's bottom .

I went back to the manegment of Raslan with my convenient case but all denied my right even the head maneger who even insulted me in his office .

i reported the case with the police to reserve my right , and decided to be in contact with you to give you feed back about the dealing of authorised place of your name .

i expect you'll be fair about my case and i sumerise my points that my part was changed by new 30000 km before and i had no problem reported at my car profile which may cause over heat at my car engine so that the bag they gave me is impossible to be mine .

I'm ready to send you that part they gave to your adress in case you want to be sure about the sense of my story .

thank you sir for attention and best regards Hosam Eldin Abdelmohsen mobil no : 01223141397 e.mail : hossam2420@hotmail.com

Please assure me i'am with the right way with complaint and i'll send you photoes of my mentainence reports and also for the water bag they put to me .

Comments