i bought a 2004 low milage was 99,000 and the transmission went on me then replace it the same problem i need my car to take my son to school and camp it stressing me im disability i need transportaiton can,t afford another car i put so much money in this car it killing me how can i get the volvo dealer to help replace my transmission im poor i relly depend my car i lkie the volvo but it diappoint me i can.t afford to replace another transmission i need help some get answer for me im crying right it hurt i was told volvo are good car im in a mental stage right i need help from the volve dealer to replace this it not fair

Product or Service Mentioned: Volvo Cars Car.

Reason of review: im very tramautize over my car i cant afford it on a budget.

Preferred solution: I need volvo to help replace my transmisison it cant afford it .

Comments

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. I will tell you as a Volvo expert, Volvo had horrible issues with the V8 XC90 Transmissions.

Volvo only produced the V8 for a couple of years but found the whole mechanical set up with the v8 to be horrible and expensive for them to fix under warranty.

I would contact Volvo North America and see what they say. Again, I'm not sure if you have a V8 but a Volvo transmission should last 200k Miles or more.

I wish you the best of luck!

Drive Safely