I bought a beautiful pre-owned 2008 Volvo S60T. I put all the money I had into the car thinking I would have it for many years.

It's been one problem after another! The car has left me stranded countless times. I've put thousands into this car in repairs already, and the latest problem is the turbo. I was told it would be a $3000 fix, not to mention the $1000+ for the catalytic converter it needs - more than the car is worth.

I've tried communicating with Volvo and received the "We're sorry we can't help you" reply. What a money pit! ZERO RELIABILITY AND ZERO CUSTOMER CARE!!!!!!

Run, do not walk, away from Volvos!!! My mom's 1998 Chevy Malibu is still running like new!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Volvo Cars. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Volvo Cars.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auto category for more informed decision or compare Volvo Cars to other companies on our site.

Comments